To celebrate the 2020 Olympics that were held in Tokyo, Google's Doodle Champion Island Games recreates the thrilling atmosphere of the famous Olympic sports. Presented with gorgeous retro graphics, the game is fun and addicting due to its exciting story and the variety of different sports it offers. With its warm graphics and cute setting, the game is suitable for players of all ages to play and enjoy. With all the hype around the Olympic Games, you're bound to have a great time with the different activities the game offers!
How to play Google's Doodle Champion Island Games?
The game starts with an interesting and interactive backstory that will keep you hooked for more. As you progress through, you will get the chance to choose a team between four groups. The leaderboard will be updated in real-time with each win for each team, much like the Olympic Games in real life. In conclusion, one team will be named the winner, so make your choice carefully.
Ranging from many games such as,
- Table Tennis
- Artistic Swimming
Google's Doodle Champion Island Games will surely make sports lovers go crazy with excitement as you keep beating the levels. Not to mention the unique NPCs and their backstories with the tense and hype build-up for challenges, the game is truly a masterpiece. The controls and goals for the game are very easy to follow as you will find no trouble progressing.
What are the controls for Google's Doodle Champion Island Games?
- When playing on your PC, use the arrow keys to make the character move and the ‘spacebar’ to make the character indulge in certain actions
- When playing on your mobile device, use the analog stick on the left side to make the character move and press the action button on the right side to make the character do certain acts
- Immersive, interactive Olympic-themed story
- Cute characters to play through
- Numerous nail-biting sports
- Colorful atmosphere with cartoon-type graphics