Hole.io is a popular .IO game developed by Voodoo where you control a black hole that grows stronger the more of the map you manage to swallow.
How to play Hole.io?
The objective of the game is to control a black hole and make it grow by swallowing up as many objects as possible within a limited time frame. The game takes place in a virtual city, where you move your black hole around using your mouse, and the black hole grows bigger as it consumes more and more objects, including cars, buildings, and even other players.
Start by consuming smaller things, like people, street lamps and cars. Move on to bigger things as you expand your black hole, and try to swallow other players too!
You can choose from 4 different game modes in Hole.io, these are:
- Classic, the default mode where you try to get the best possible score within 2 minutes.
- Battle Royale, where you fight to be the last black hole alive.
- Teams, teams of black holes fighting against eachother!
- Solo run, try to eat 100% of the map in under 2 minutes.
The game is played in real-time, and the player must compete against other players controlling their own black holes.
What are the controls for Hole.io?
Use your mouse to move the black hole under your control.
- Simple and addictive gameplay: The game is easy to learn and play, making it accessible to players of all ages and skill levels.
- Large virtual city: The game takes place in a virtual city, with different environments and objects to consume, such as buildings, cars, and people.
- Four different, exciting game modes to try!