Microsoft Solitaire Collection
Solitaire Game Collection is a thrilling card game that features five challenging solitaire variations. With stunning graphics, intuitive controls, and endless hours of gameplay, it's the ultimate way to test your card skills and beat boredom!
How to play Solitaire Game Collection?
Solitaire Game Collection is a simple game to pick up. They’re five different types of popular solitaire games you can try out:
- Klondike. It’s a classic game mode where you aim to create a stack of cards from low to high in each of the four foundation piles in the upper-right corner. Each pile you stack can only be of one suit.
- Spider. Remove all the cards from the table and create runs of cards in this fun game. Each run has to be organized in descending order from King to Ace.
- FreeCell. The goal of FreeCell is to create a stack of cards from low to high in each of the four foundation piles in the upper-right corner.
- Pyramid. Clear as many boards as you can in this game mode. Tap on cards to make a 13 to clear boards and progress in the game.
- TriPeaks. The objective in TriPeaks is to clear boards by tapping face-up cards that are either one above or one below the top card in the waste pile at the bottom of the screen.
What are the controls for Solitaire Game Collection?
- Use the left mouse button to interact with the cards.
- Tap on the screen to create stacks of cards and interact with the game.
- Intuitive gameplay. All of the games in Solitaire Game Collection are easy to pick up. This allows players of all skill levels to play and enjoy the game.
- Multiple difficulties. If you feel like the game is starting to get too easy for you, try increasing the difficulty to challenge yourself even more.
- Daily Challenges. Complete challenges every day to unlock unique badges to show off your experience and skill!