Bloxd.io is a Minecraft-esque free to play web game, made by Arthur Baker. The game is a merging of the creative aspects of Roblox with the familiar style and gameplay of Minecraft. The game has over 120 thousand daily active users and the number keeps growing.
How to play Bloxd.io
No downloads or waiting for long loading times, just hop in, enter your username, pick the desired game mode and you’re ready to go! There are 11 different game modes to choose from, from the recognizable survival and creative modes along with some quirkier ones like "Bed wars" and "Greenville". You can also create your own password protected lobbies to play with your own private group of people.
Each mode is collaborative with a hugely active text box in the top left of the screen. The "Greenville" mode is set up to be like a group of workers on the same street, there are portals taking you to mining/forest areas to bring back supplies to get paid. This is the kind of mode that people have attempted to make on Minecraft in the past, but now with a better interface.
The gameplay is very quick and smooth, and not as much as a slog as some games of this type. There are no real tips for this game other than get used to the controls and what you can do and make.
What are the controls for Bloxd.io?
The controls are pretty simple for both PC and mobile devices.
On mobile devices:
- Use the touch screen to activate inventory and other HUD interfaces,
- Look around using the right side of the screen and move with the left
On the PC:
- Simply use the arrow keys or "WASD" to move forward, backward, left and right, the "Shift" key to run, Tab to open your inventory, Q to drop a block, "Space" key to jump and the "Control" key, C, or "CapsLock" to crouch
- Use the mouse to look around, you can also place blocks using the right mouse button and with the middle mouse button you can pick blocks in creative mode
- Active community
- Smooth and vibrant colors
- Suitable for any audience
- A lot of different ways to play
- The game type is a tried and tested concept
Snow Rider 3D
Friday Night Funkin'
Moto X3M Original