Drift your way through the various, complex tracks, tune your car to its optimal drifting spec and get rich while drifting! Drift Hunters’ colorful environment and unique play style will make sure all age categories will have a blast while playing. With up to 26 fully customizable vehicles and 10 astonishing maps to drift through, this is truly the pinnacle of drifting games.
How to play Drift Hunters?
Starting in your garage, Drift Hunters gives you the privilege to roam around certain maps to get accustomed to the controls. Including famous cars from well known brands such as,
And consisting of a total of 26 car models, the game never fails to keep you intrigued throughout as you progress. Compete in different drift challenges to earn more money to make upgrades and buy cars.
Every automobile you purchase can be fully customized, including the turbos, brake balance, front camber, rear offset among many other features. These variables are completely modifiable as you try to figure out the optimal tune for the maximum drifting performance. Ranging over 10 different tracks and layouts, this game certainly gives off an aesthetic and pleasing gameplay. Remember the more you drift, the more money you'll make for further upgrades!
What are the controls for Drift Hunters?
- When playing on your PC, use the arrow keys or ‘W, A, S, D’ to control your car and ‘spacebar’ to brake. You can also press the left ‘shift’ button to shift up gears and the left ‘ctrl’ button to shift down gears
- When playing on your mobile device, use the steering wheel on the left of your screen to steer the vehicle, use the accelerator button to move forward, and use the brake button along with the handbrake button to drift
- 26 fully customizable awesome cars
- 10 mind-blowing complex tracks
- Visually pleasing 3D graphics
- Detailed automotive tuning lets you change every component of your vehicle