Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is a horror survival game where you have to survive five nights in a restaurant filled with animatronic characters. This is a fan made tribute to the original FNAF games, which you can buy from Steam.
How to play Five Nights At Freddy’s 2?
Five Nights At Freddy’s 2 is an intense game where you’ll need to keep your reflexes sharp and survive against the animatronics looking to stuff you in a suit. The animatronics at the pizzeria get a little lively at night. You’re tasked with surviving by using the surveillance system to check on their positions, using flashlights to scare them away, and wearing a mask to pretend to be one of them.
The best strategy is to build a routine. Check your cameras to see where the animatronics are, flash your flashlight a couple of times to scare away any potential visitors, and check the vents to see if any animatronics are waiting for you. In this installment of Five Nights At Freddy’s, you also have to wind a music box by repeatedly checking on it via camera. If you don’t the animatronic will come and give you a visit. Use this routine and practice it with a little bit of variation across all the nights to win comfortably.
What are the controls for Five Nights At Freddy’s 2?
- Use the left mouse button to switch cameras and interact with the vent lights
- Press the spacebar key to use your flashlight
- Tap to switch between cameras and interact with the vent lights
- Tap on the corridor to use your flashlight
- Interactive gameplay. Five Nights At Freddy’s 2 offers an interactive experience for the player. Use your flashlight and turn on the vent lights to survive against the animatronics.
- Progression system. As you complete each night, the game starts getting progressively harder to beat. You start encountering new animatronics and it becomes much more fast-paced.
- Immersive designs. In Five Nights At Freddy’s 2, the design of the animatronics are made to scare the player. Each character has a unique design, some even looking too realistic….