Impostor is a unique game similar to Among Us that mixes strategic thinking, sci-fi and dark humor with straightforward gameplay that is approachable even for the most casual players.
On a technologically advanced spaceship that has become stuck in the galaxy's center, several crew members are going about their regular business completely unaware that one of them is actually an alien impostor whose only goal is to thwart their mission and, ideally, murder the entire crew in the process.
How to play Impostor
In the game, players are divided into two groups: the crewmates and the impostors. The crewmates' goal is to complete tasks on a spaceship while the impostors' goal is to sabotage the crewmates' tasks and eliminate them without getting caught.
At the beginning of each round, players are randomly assigned their roles as either crewmates or impostors. The game takes place in a space-themed setting, with the crewmates having to complete various tasks around the spaceship to keep it running smoothly. The impostors have the ability to move around the ship undetected and can sabotage equipment, kill crewmates, and vent to different areas of the ship to avoid being caught.
What are the controls for Impostor?
- Move around with the WASD or the arrow keys
- Perform actions by clicking on the on-screen buttons
- "F" to view the map
On mobile devices:
- Move using the on-screen joystick on the left side of the screen
- Perform actions by tapping on the on-screen buttons
- Space-themed setting with various maps and tasks
- Crewmates have to complete tasks while Impostors sabotage and eliminate them
- Customizable characters with skins, hats, and pets
- Communication between players is key to identifying and voting off Impostors
- Requires strategy, teamwork, and deception to win.