Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Five Nights At Freddy's 3 is a popular survival horror game, where you take on the role of a security guard tasked with monitoring a horror-themed attraction called Fazbear’s Fright. This is a fan made tribute to the original FNAF games, which you can buy from Steam.
How to play Five Nights At Freddy’s 3?
Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 is the third installment in the popular Five Nights At Freddy’s series. This time around you’ll have to survive against Springtrap and his buddies. During the first night, familiarize yourself with the camera controls and how the reboot system works. Springtrap shouldn’t attack during the first night so just focus on surviving the night.
From the second night onwards, you’ll need to lure Springtrap into cameras 7, 8 or 9 by using audio. Once he’s in there, seal the vents so he can’t come at you. You’ll need to keep a sharp eye out for Springtrap as he’s difficult to spot. You might also encounter other animatronics while scrolling through the cameras. You can survive against most of them by either closing the cameras entirely or by keeping an eye on a different room.
If for some reason there are any errors, you’ll need to reboot your system. Try to specifically only reboot the issue you’re facing as rebooting the entire system takes a very long time to do.
What are the controls for Five Nights At Freddy’s 3?
- Use the left mouse button to scroll through cameras, distract Springtrap with audio, and seal the vents.
- Tap to change cameras, use audio to distract Springtrap, and seal the vents.
- Interactive gameplay. Five Nights At Freddy’s 3 offers an interactive experience for the player. Distract the animatronic using audio and seal vents to survive all the nights
- Progression system. Springtrap the main animatronic becomes smarter and begins to move more intelligently as you survive each night. Sometimes he can only be seen in a few spots in a room
- Multiple endings. There are also multiple endings in Five Nights At Freddy’s 3. Try and figure out how to get the good ending