Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Five Nights At Freddy’s 4 is the fourth bone-chilling horror game in the Five Nights At Freddy’s series. Similar to the previous installments, the game is also filled with jump scares and suspense! This is a fan made tribute to the original FNAF games, which you can buy from Steam.
How to play Five Nights at Freddy's 4?
Five Nights At Freddy’s 4 is set in a bedroom where you play as a child. Unlike the previous games where you could see the animatronics, this time you have to completely rely on hearing them. All you can use to play the game are the breathing sounds of the animatronics. You’ll need to play a couple of times to fully memorize each animatronic’ sound but once that’s done, all you need to do is quickly
You also have to worry about Freddy jump scaring you from behind your bed. To send Freddy away, you’ll need to periodically look behind your bed and flash your flashlight. You can also hear them as they produce a small shrieking sound which gets progressively louder as they stack up. The maximum stack of Freddy is 3, after that they jump scare you and you die.
There’s another animatronic you’ll encounter which hides in your closet and slowly progresses to jump scare you. To halt its progress, keep on checking your closet. Close the door if it is hiding there and pray that you survive the night without it popping out.
What are the controls for Five Nights At Freddy’s 4?
- Flick your mouse downwards to run back, to check behind your bed and to return
- Use the left mouse button to go towards the doors or closet
- Spacebar to use your flashlight
- Click with the left mouse button on the doors to close them if you hear breathing
- "X" to hide tips
- Progression System. As you complete the first night, you’ll realize that the game becomes more difficult to beat. The animatronics also pick up speed and start acting more intelligent
- Horror game. Five Nights At Freddy’s 4 is the epitome of horror. You play as a child and have to rely on hearing the animatronics to survive all the nights