Going Balls is a 3D arcade game where your objective is to maneuver a metal ball along a wooden track. While some portions of the track have guardrails, others don't. Gather coins and guide the ball to the finish line without plummeting into the abyss.
How to play Going Balls?
Going Balls is a tricky game to play as you need to be incredibly careful while moving through the track. The tracks you’ll be going through have a bunch of sharp twists and turns that will cause you to falter but don’t worry and take your time to finish the level. You can also pick up extra lives on your way in case you do fall off and have to start again. Make sure to also pick up coins along the path to unlock unique skins for your ball.
You can also collect keys during your playthrough to unlock chests. These chests contain varying amounts of gold and sometimes even have a super rare skin hidden among them.
What are the controls for Going Balls?
- Use the mouse, WASD or arrow keys as directional controls and steer your ball.
- Swipe on the screen to maneuver your ball in whichever direction you want to.
- Thrilling gameplay. Going Balls provides a unique racing game experience like no other.
- Progression system. The game gets progressively harder to beat as you complete more levels.
- Simplistic controls. The controls of the game are really easy to grasp which allows players of all skill levels to play and enjoy the game!