Slither.io is designed for true old-school snake fans. After all, Snake and its variations are the game we remember from childhood. It's what we used to get carried away with during recesses at school or distracted after hard work in the office. Slither.io is a game that will make anyone nostalgic. However, it will be fun for adults and children alike, thanks to the addictive but completely understandable plot of the game. The difference from the usual snake game we have been accustomed to since childhood is the ability to play against real people instead of a computer algorithm. So what are you waiting for? Try your hand at Slither.io!
How to play Slither.io
The main task is to grow a small worm into a big snake. Here everything stays classic: you must eat a lot to become big. Food will look like shimmering circles. Just direct your character's movement in their direction, and everything will work out. However, do not forget that while the hero under your control is small, it is in serious danger. Large and long pythons may want to eat your worm. Avoid getting caught by them. As you get older, you will be able to do the same. You'll also have the option of suddenly increasing your speed. Wait for the right moment and pounce on your opponent in a lightning strike. Be attentive and careful! That's the only way you'll be able to grow into a huge snake.
What are the controls for Slither.io?
- Mouse Control: To move your snake, move your mouse cursor in the direction you want your snake to go.
- Boost Control: To boost your snake's speed, click the left mouse button. Boosting comes at the cost of length, so use it wisely.
- Zoom Control: To zoom in and out of the game screen, use the scroll wheel on your mouse or the "+" and "-" keys on your keyboard.
- Keyboard Control: Alternatively, you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move your snake.
- Fascinating game design.
- Lots of interesting additional features.
- The ability to play against humans instead of the computer.