Squid Challenge, also known as Red Light Green Light, is a fun survival game based on the popular Squid Games. Participate in a series of challenging games and complete all of them to win.
How to play Squid Challenge?
There are a total of 5 challenges that you’ll have to complete in order to win in the Squid Challenge.
- Red Light - Green Light. This is the first challenge you’ll have to face, simply stop at the red light and run at the green light. Make sure to not waste any time as you only have one minute to reach the finish line.
- Sugar Honeycombs. Choose from four designs and carve out the shape without breaking the design. The best way to complete this is to take your time and slowly carve out the shape.
- Tug of War. In this challenge, you’ll have to use up all your strength in order to make the opposing team fall to their death.
- Marbles. Throw more marbles than your opponent into the hole to win this challenge and progress.
- Hopscotch. This is the final challenge you’ll have to face, simply memorize the pattern of the tiles that are safe and then hop across them to win.
What are the controls for Squid Challenge?
- Use the left mouse button to interact with the game.
- Tap on the screen to interact with the game.
- Intuitive controls. The controls for Squid Challenge are really easy which allows players of all skill levels to play and enjoy the game.
- Unique challenges. The challenges you’ll have to participate in are uniquely designed to offer both a competitive and fun experience for the player.
- Survival game. Squid Challenge offers a gaming experience like no other in the survival game genre. Compete in various challenges and be the last player standing to be declared the winner.