Geometry Jump is an addictive game all about precision and timing. Can you master the art of jumping to navigate through this geometric world? Give it a try and find out!
How to play Geometry Jump?
Geometry Jump is an exciting game that challenges the player's skills and requires a lot of patience and practice. Your objective is to avoid all the traps and jump precisely to clear the level. Starting off you probably won’t be able to propel yourself with accuracy. Take your time completing the first level and get used to the mechanics of the game. Once you complete the first level, the rest shouldn’t be much of a problem for you.
There are a total of 15 distinct levels available for you to try out. The levels do get progressively harder to beat so you’ll encounter tougher traps and complicated maps as you move forward in the game.
What are the controls for Geometry Jump?
- Use the spacebar key or the left mouse button to jump.
- Tap on the screen to jump.
- Simplistic graphics. Geometry Jump has a minimalistic design that focuses on using simple shapes and colors to create a visually appealing world.
- Unique design. Each level in Geometry Jump is uniquely built to provide the best gaming experience for the player.
- Customizations. Personalize your gameplay by unlocking customizations that you can equip for your character.