Sudoku is an incredibly popular online puzzle game where you have to fill a 9x9 grid with no repeating numbers in the same row or column. Challenge yourself to complete the puzzle as quickly as you can and have a blast playing!
How to play Sudoku?
Sudoku is a fun puzzle game where your objective is to make sure that there aren’t any repeating numbers in the same row or column. Start by focusing on the 9x9 grid and only filling in the numbers that are almost completed. Then slowly begin to fill in the rest and change placements for the boxes in between. This is the best strategy to complete the grid as you’ll have an idea in mind and you’ll have a rough idea of where each number goes.
There are five different difficulties for you to try out if you’re looking for a challenge. If you’re a beginner start with the easy difficulty and slowly make your way up as you gain experience and expertise.
What are the controls for Sudoku?
- Use the left mouse button to add or remove numbers to houses on the grid.
- Tap on the screen to add or remove numbers to the grid.
- Multiple difficulties. There are multiple difficulties for you to try out depending on your experience and skill.
- Casual game. Sudoku is designed for casual players. Play in your leisure time and have the time of your life!
- Intuitive controls. The controls for the game are really simple to understand allowing players of all skill levels to play and enjoy the game.