Babel Tower is a fun twist on the clicker-idle game genre challenging you to complete the mythical Tower of Babel. Do you have the patience and what it takes to finish the project?
How to play Babel Tower?
In this incremental idle game, you're constructing the Tower of Babel, aiming to reach the sky with the help of a team of skilled professionals, including miners, masons, crafters, lumberjacks, and builders. As you progress, new fun machines are unlocked with each floor of the tower.
To play, simply press-and-hold on the screen to mine stone, transfer it for processing, accelerate brick creation, chop trees, and perform other tasks. You can sell some of your resources at the Market to earn money for upgrades. Once you reach a certain upgrade level, the tower will begin working automatically, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the spectacle.
Restarting the tower building process earns you Golden Bricks, which enhance your tapping power, production, and increase market prices. If you need to step away from the game, you can earn a time bonus, which can be used to speed up in-game processes. Additionally, special artifacts are available for purchase to boost your progress even further.
What are the controls for Babel Tower?
Click or tap on the screen.
- A team of skilled professionals to help you build the tower
- Unlockable fun machines with each floor of the tower
- Click and tap gameplay to mine stone, transfer for processing, and more
- Market to sell resources and earn money for upgrades
- Automatic tower building at a certain upgrade level
- Golden Bricks earned through tower restarts to enhance tapping power and production
- Special artifacts available for purchase to boost progress further