Bloons Tower Defense 2 is another fun tower defense game in the Bloons TD series. Plan your defense strategically and burst all the bloons that spawn.
How to play Bloons Tower Defense 2?
Bloons Tower Defense 2 is first and foremost a game of strategy. You’ll start off with 650 money to spend on building your defenses, usually a solid idea to get going is to buy dart monkeys and upgrade one of them to increase the range it shoots in.
Clear a few levels and upgrade your towers as you go, and build new ones to make sure no bloon escapes unpopped!
What are the controls for Bloons Tower Defense 2?
The controls for Bloons Tower Defense 2 are straightforward:
- On desktop, use the left mouse button to click on the towers to purchase them and then choose a location to place them. You can also upgrade the towers by simply clicking on them and deciding what upgrades to get.
- On mobile, you can just tap on the towers to purchase and then tap on a location to place them. You can upgrade them by tapping on them as well.
- Game of strategy! Bloons Tower Defense 2 is a game to be approached very strategically. This is to make sure you’re thinking about the tower placements and considering all your options.
- Casual tower defense game! It’s a simplistic tower defense game with the goal of making sure the bloons stay in your range!
- Upgrade system! You can upgrade your towers and maximize your chances of winning!