Bloons Tower Defense 4 is a fun filled tower defense game. Plan your strategy and place towers around the map to achieve victory!
How to play Bloons Tower Defense 4?
Bloons Tower Defense 4 is a game of strategy. There are six distinct tracks for you to play in, excluding the premium tracks and five different game modes. The tracks available are:
- Beginner track. This track is designed for players starting off to get a feel of the game and it’s mechanics. Complete the beginner track before moving on and unlock all the towers that you can in the process.
- Intermediate track. There are three different maps for the intermediate track. This track is pretty tricky to understand but it’s still relatively easier compared to the other two tracks.
- Advanced track. The track here is wider and the balloons pass with greater speeds and force than the ones before. You’re going to have meticulously plan your defense out.
- Expert track. This track is the most difficult track the game has to offer. The paths diverge into two here so you’re going to have to be careful when setting your defense.
In Bloons Tower Defense 4, there are also five different game modes:
- Easy. All the towers are available for cheap, you have 200 lives and have to pass 50 rounds
- Medium. The towers are fairly priced, you have 150 lives and have to pass 60 rounds.
- Hard. The towers are expensive to buy, you have 100 lives and have to pass 75 rounds.
- Sandbox. The player has unlimited money and gets to decide which bloons spawn and where.
- Apocalypse. A super intense game mode where the bloons come out nonstop until you run out of lives.
You’re going to have to make sure you’re constantly upgrading and using a combination of the towers at your disposal. This’ll ensure that you’re always doing the maximum damage to the bloons with maximum efficiency.
What are the controls for Bloons Tower Defense 4?
The controls for Bloons Tower Defense 4 are pretty straightforward. On desktop, use the left mouse button to click on the towers to purchase them and then pick out a location to place them. You can also upgrade the towers by simply clicking on them and deciding what upgrades to get.
On mobile, you can just tap on the towers to purchase and then tap on a location to place them. You can upgrade them by tapping on them as well.
- Multiple game modes! Bloons Tower Defense 4 has multiple game modes so the player can enjoy the game just like they want to!
- Progression system! As the player progresses in the game, they unlock new towers to help aid them in their fight and also the strength of the bloons also increases.
- Unique tower defense experience! Bloons Tower Defense 4 is a unique tower defense game where simply using multiple towers doesn’t help you achieve victory. Here, you’ll have to use a combination of towers and plan out your defense if you wish to win!