Helix Jump is an exhilarating game where you have to navigate the twists and turns of the Helix tower to win.
How to play Helix Jump?
Helix Jump is a game designed for casual players. The rules are simple, jump on the tiles which have the same color as your ball and avoid the ones that aren’t. Keep an eye on the tiles below your ball to ensure you accidentally don’t land on the wrong one.
As you move forward in the game, you’ll find that the levels get progressively harder to beat. The stairs begin to move and there are dividers between tiles. You can jump across some of the dividers but you’ll have to move precisely and keep your reflexes sharp. When the stairs begin to move, aim your ball carefully and plan out in advance where it’s about to land. To go faster and to crush any levels in your path, pick up the boosts with a green arrow on them. These increase your velocity to the extent that you’re able to crush any tile below you.
You can also customize your ball in Helix Jump. The majority of the balls can be unlocked by progressing through levels and playing consecutively. Additionally, there is also an option to unlock them ahead of time by purchasing them. These customizations don’t have any gameplay advantage but they look pretty cool!
What are the controls for Helix Jump?
- Use your mouse to maneuver through the levels of the Helix Tower.
- Swipe left and right on the screen to navigate your ball.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to pause.
- Vibrant Graphics. The game offers bright and colorful visuals along with seamless animations and transitions.
- Simplistic Design. Helix Jump is a simple game to play. The goal is to maneuver through the floors and reach the end of the level to progress.
- Customization. You can personalize your ball by changing it and equipping different splashing animations!