Mahjongg Dimensions 900 seconds
Mahjongg Dimensions 900 seconds is a thrilling puzzle game where you match pairs of identical tiles to clear the board. With only 900 seconds to spare, can you beat the clock and become a Mahjongg master?
How to play Mahjongg Dimensions 900 seconds?
Mahjongg Dimensions 900 seconds is a pretty simple game to pick up. The objective in the game is to match the same tiles together to progress in the game. The game gets increasingly harder to beat as you move forward and clear levels, all you have to do is continuously rotate the puzzle and find matches on the other side. You’ll need to match them all quickly to beat the clock and complete as many levels as you can before you run out of time.
The best strategy to score the most points is to first take your time and scout out any potential matches. Once you have all the matches in your sights, start matching them consecutively one after another to gain bonus points!
What are the controls for Mahjongg Dimensions 900 seconds?
- Use the left mouse button to match tiles and to keep rotating the puzzle.
- Tap on the screen to match tiles and rotate the puzzle.
- Simplistic controls. The controls for the game are really simple to understand allowing players of all skill levels to play and enjoy the game.
- Progression system. Mahjongg Dimensions 900 seconds becomes increasingly difficult to play as you complete puzzles and finish all the puzzles within the time limit.
- Puzzle game. It’s a thrilling puzzle game designed for casual players so you can play to your heart’s content without constantly worrying about strategies and game plans.