Wordle is a simple, yet addictive online word puzzle game that has gained significant popularity. The objective of the game is to guess a five-letter word within six attempts. There is also a version of Wordle called "Dordle" where you're guessing two words simultaneously for added challenge!
How to play Wordle?
The objective of the game is to guess a five-letter word within six attempts. After each guess, the game gives feedback in the form of color codes:
- If a letter is correct and in the right position, it is highlighted in green.
- If a letter is correct but in the wrong position, it is highlighted in yellow.
- If a letter is incorrect and not in the word, it is highlighted in gray.
What are the controls for Wordle?
- Click or tap on the letters, or use your keyboard to type
- Limited Guesses: Players have to be strategic, as they only have six attempts to guess the correct word.
- Instant Feedback: After each guess, the color-coded feedback system helps players refine their future guesses.
- Minimalistic Design: The game has a clean and straightforward interface that's easy to understand and navigate.