Cut the Rope: Experiments
Cut the Rope: Experiments, a puzzle game that requires players to use their intelligence to come up with the best tactics to solve puzzles and complete tasks. Although the game is straightforward and easy to learn, not every level is simple. Players must also possess a significant understanding of physics to excel in the game.
How to play Cut the Rope: Experiments?
The game is similar to Candy Crush in that players must progress through various levels, with a total of 425 levels that can be easily arranged in ascending order. Throughout the game, you control a cute cartoon-inspired frog and must find a way to put a candy that is suspended by a rope into the frog's waiting mouth in any position. Although the candy will often fall into the frog's mouth after cutting the rope, this is not always the case.
As the game progresses, you must use support structures like inflatables because the frog and candy's current positions are not always practical. Furthermore, you must ensure that the candy touches three randomly placed stars on the screen to advance to the next level. To progress, you must collect every star, sometimes requiring to find the best route around obstacles.
What are the controls for Cut the Rope: Experiments?
- Use the mouse on desktop devices.
- Simply swipe on the screen on mobile devices.
- 425 levels that can be arranged in ascending order
- Players control a cute frog and must put a candy into its mouth by cutting a suspended rope
- Support structures like inflatables are introduced later in the game
- Exciting gameplay that requires problem-solving skills