Exhibit of Sorrows
Exhibit of Sorrows is an intense horror game. Interact with the exhibits and be wary of the clown!
How to play Exhibit of Sorrows?
Exhibit of Sorrows is very linear, starting off you’re going to have to follow and understand the following rules of the game:
- Collect the key in each exhibit to progress in the game.
- Respect each exhibit. Damage to any property will not be tolerated at all.
- Remember to clean up before you leave every exhibit to move on.
- If there is a power outage, emergency lights can be found near the exit.
While exploring the different Exhibits, you’ll find clues on how to find the key in each room. In the first room you enter, you’ll find a puppet clown attached to a balloon inflator. The clue is in the description of the Exhibit, “Mr. Floaty”. You’ll find similar clues in the rest of the rooms you visit.
If you still can’t seem to find the rest of the keys, use your mouse cursor to interact with the exhibit, and notice where the cursor becomes a pointer. That’ll help you to get keys to move onward.
What are the Controls for Exhibit of Sorrows?
Exhibit of Sorrows is a simple point-and-click game. On desktops, use your left mouse button to click on the arrows to go from one room to another and interact with the Exhibits. On mobile devices, simply touch the arrows towards the room you wish to go in and touch the Exhibits to find the key.
- Short 10 minute Game! Exhibit of Sorrows is a short linear game and doesn’t take long to complete.
- Uniquely unsettling! The game provides a unique horror experience like none before.
- Easy to play. Exhibit of Sorrows is very easy to play, all you have to do is find the keys in every room and the game handles the rest.