Little Alchemy is a creative puzzle game that challenges you to combine different elements to create new ones and unlock hidden treasures.
How to play Little Alchemy?
Little Alchemy is a fun game where you combine elements to make everything from humans to steam-powered engines! You start with only four elements but you can make around 580 different creatures and contraptions from those. You’ll have to continuously drag and drop elements on top of each other to combine them, make sure to try out every single combination you can think of as some don’t come intuitively.
You can also use the hints option to help you come up with unique combinations that you haven’t thought of already. If you feel like you’ve tried everything but can’t find new elements, try combining the same elements. This strategy sometimes works, like in the case of oxygen to make ozone or in plants where you combine them to make a garden.
What are the controls for Little Alchemy?
- Use your mouse to click on the element you want to use and drag it onto another element to combine them.
- Tap on the element and drag it onto another to combine them.
- Intuitive controls. Little Alchemy is a simple game to play. You only have to drag elements onto each other to progress in the game.
- Casual game. There aren’t any high stakes in Little Alchemy. You can take your time exploring the game and figuring out all the possible combinations.
- Vibrant graphics. The graphics of Little Alchemy are incredibly lively and enhance your gaming experience!