Woodoku is a unique puzzle game that challenges players to arrange blocks of different shapes on a wooden board. You’ll need to think strategically and creatively to fit all the blocks in the grid without leaving any spaces.
How to play Woodoku?
Woodoku is a fun game to play where you can form lines with wooden blocks to clear them from the board. It’s a pretty simple game but you still have to focus and play your moves intelligently. There are three modes available to play:
- Classic. You start with three wooden blocks and only get more when all of them have been placed onto the board.
- Timed. Race against the clock in this mode and complete a row or column to gain extra time.
- Bomb. Arrange the wooden blocks into shapes and complete a line to defuse the bomb.
What are the controls for Woodoku?
- Use the left mouse button to click and drag wooden blocks to the board.
- Tap on the block and drag it onto the board to place it.
- Multiple modes! There are three different game modes to try out in Woodoku. Each mode has a unique objective and is super immersive!
- Intuitive gameplay. The game is easy to understand for players of all skill levels.
- Progression system. Woodoku is a fun game for casual players but can also provide a challenge. The more points you score in a match, the harder it’ll become for you to progress.