War Brokers is an action-filled first-person shooter game. Invite your squad and wage way in four different game modes!
How to play War Brokers?
War Brokers is an easy game to play. The main objective of the game is to use weapons to eliminate your opponents. There are four game modes in which you can play:
- Speed 4v4. This is a quick game mode where there’s a five-minute time limit. It’s a team deathmatch game mode where the team which gets the most kills wins.
- Classic 8v8. This is also a deathmatch-styled game mode having a ten-minute time limit. Whichever team gets the most kills is declared the winner.
- Battle Royale. No teaming is allowed in this game mode. There can only be one winner. Compete against 50 other opponents as the circle shrinks to be the last man standing!
- Survival. A solo game mode where you keep respawning and eliminate enemies until the round ends.
A tip to take down your enemies faster is to control the recoil of your weapon. The assault rifles you start off with have a lot of recoil. When playing on desktop, bring your mouse down to ease into the recoil and aim better. Also, when playing the battle royale game mode the best strategy would be to land in a secluded but central part of the map. This will help you remain in the circle and get you the most action!
What are the controls for War Brokers?
War Brokers is only available on desktop. The controls are pretty simple, use the WASD keys as your directional controls and the spacebar to jump. Press the left mouse button to shoot and the right mouse button to aim.
- Multiplayer! Invite your friends and form a squad in War Brokers!
- Multiple game modes! There are four game modes available for you to play in War Brokers! Each game mode has distinct maps and features for you to try out and explore.
- Unique shooting game! War Brokers provides a unique combination of FPS and Battle Royale games!