If you like playing cards, it’s your lucky day because Four Colors is about to become your new favorite card game! You’ll compete against up to 3 AI opponents, and to win, you must be the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand.
You can only play cards that match the one currently on the table by either the color or the number, and to spice things up, there is a couple of special action and wild cards. As in any card game, the luck of the draw is an essential factor, but it’s up to you to learn the game mechanics and try to stack the odds in your favor.
How to play Four Colors
Each player’s hand contains 7 cards in the beginning. Once you’re unable to match the last card played, you’re forced to draw a card from the deck and test your luck. If the draw is unfavorable, you’ll forfeit the turn.
There are three action cards available that affect the gameplay in unique ways.
- Draw two — the next player draws two cards and forfeits the turn
- Skip — the following player skips the turn
- Reverse — switch the direction of the playing order
To make the game even more interesting, there are 2 additional, even more powerful wild cards. Make sure to press the 1 button quickly when you only have a single card left in your hand to avoid drawing two penalty cards.
What are the controls for Four Colors?
You can play Four Colors on mobile and PC devices alike. Tap or click to play cards and press buttons.
- A classic single-player card game against AI opponents
- A game designed for 2, 3, or 4 players
- Game-changing Wild and Action cards
- Simple rules and laid-back gameplay