Among hundreds of Minecraft-inspired games, Mine-Craft.io rightfully stands out as one of the most entertaining successors of the remarkable worldwide gaming phenomena. This game has it all! There are multiple game modes, many biomes, different mini-games, social interactions, shops and auctions, and it remains actively supported by the developers.
This is essentially an MMORPG, and it takes some time to master. The learning curve is quite steep, and the possibilities are nearly endless. If you’ve been looking for a fantasy world to fully immerse into, this game is exactly your cup of tea.
How to play Mine-Craft.io
This amazing game has so many aspects that it’s really difficult to explain how to play it the right way. The only truthful answer is that you can play it any way you want and still have a good time.
The best way to get started is to click on the Login button and register your account before you start to Play. There are dozens of active worlds at any given time, each featuring specific rulesets.
The sheer number of possibilities may seem intimidating at first, and there are plenty of game mechanics to master, but if you enjoy playing complex MMO role-playing games, you know all good things take time.
What are the controls for Mine-Craft.io?
Mine-Craft.io is an extremely complex and immersive game, and you can play it for free in a PC browser.
- WASD keys — move
- E — open/close inventory
- Left Shift — run
- Enter — chat
- Left mouse button — attack
- Right mouse button — action
- 1-8 keys — switch active item
- Q — drop active item
- Q + Left Shift — drop half
- Hold Left Shift and hover over item — move item to the chest
- Hold Q and hover on item — drop item
- Hold Left Shift and place block — build roof
- The ultimate 2D Minecraft-inspired MMORPG
- An immersive world with nigh-infinite possibilities awaits
- Countless hours of epic entertainment for those who dare to try